Saturday, November 14, 2015

Challenge 4

Ahmed Sabbagh
Media 1
11/13/15
Branding Me


I create meaningful and long-lasting relationships easily since I embrace values and qualities such as honesty and trust. I also feel the need to always operate and interact with my friends based on these principles. Further, I believe in high levels of discipline and doing things for myself, including learning new things and skills. I am motivated by results and teamwork. Whenever, I am in a team that works well and efficiently. I can also turn out high levels of efficiency in individual projects. I am known for my willingness to always help people and friends in need. Besides, I am known for always bringing in my friends and family in projects that I could do alone. I have an extroverted personality. This makes me outspoken and interactive in all situations. However, I respect other people’s privacy and personalities. I, therefore, know when to be quiet and listen and when to air my views in different manners. I excel at soccer, even though I play as a hobby. This sport has allowed and taught me the major tenets of teamwork and partnerships as opposed to individualism. I am good at math- related problems and applications. Finally, I am a simple and friendly individual. I do not pay much attention to items of clothing that are flashy and that standout. I prefer a simple approach and one that blends in easily in any environment. The only care I have for my image is that I have to be comfortable and decent for the different situations. This implies that I would also dress officially if the situation warranted this kind of dressing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment