Monday, September 28, 2015

My Favorite Media

My Favorite Media

Ahmed Sabbagh



          My Favorite Media is the video game FIFA which I have developed a culture of playing every day with my friends. First time I played FIFA was in 2000 with my father and ever since that day I have actually been obsessed with soccer as a result of playing the FIFA video game series. FIFA16 which came out on 22nd of this month September usually brings an exciting, authentic as well as exciting experience in football as a result of innovating across the pitch. What I like about this compelling game is that it offers an opportunity for me to play my own way with a high profile competition. The game offers an opportunity for defense and controlling the midfield thus leading to moments of marked by magic in the course of the game. FIFA16 offers beautiful and exciting moments.

          Making use of the twenty five innovative features in FIFA16 is an exciting experience that allows changing the locomotion as well as mobility in tracking the most skilled players. The mobile defenders are made to close down all available space while at the same time changing the direction so fast by means of the swing step approach and keep track of the opponent. Identifying the break up attacks and trucking runs gives a freedom of movement.

          Defending together and winning together is also so exciting in FIFA16. The team mates help in covering gaps and closing down on the attacker. Through the use of defensive AI awareness of the precarious spaces is enhanced in the pitch with regard to the ball together with the opponents (Holmes, 2015). My friend playing the opponent tries to track back and stop the stylish runs of attack and closes the attack angles. FIFA16 offers exclusive images that captures the body movements of the players and demonstrates the styles of all favorite players. FIFA16 video game is indeed my favorite media.




Reference :
  

No comments:

Post a Comment